تعلن منظمة محامون وأطباء من اجل حقوق الانسان عن رغبتها برفد كوادرها في تركيا بـــ ” مسؤول عدالة قانونية”
مكان العمل: غازي عنتاب – تركيا
الرمز الوظيفي: TR- JO0120
متطلبات العمل ورابط التقديم:
Job Title: Justice Officer
Location: Gaziantep / Turkey
Vacancy Code: TR- JO0120
Closing Date: 27th of January 2020.
Contract status Full-time
Reports to: Programs Manager
Contracting period 30 September 2020 (renewable subject to funding)
Lawyers and doctors for human rights is non-governmental organization which supports the civilians during the crises and dedicates the time and resources to provide the help in order to stop human rights violations and aiding the people in need to be effective community members.
Under the direct supervision of the Programs Manager, the Justice Officer will be primarily responsible for the implementation of LDHR’s projects and ensure transparency and integrity across all program’s activities. Additionally, the Programs officer will provide support and assistance as required to programs in CIJA supported project.
- Provide support to the Program Manager in the implementation of LDHR’s projects, in areas of mobilization, monitoring and evaluation, timely reporting, timely course correction, project closure, project assessments, and internal information sharing.
- Assist in the rapid start-up of new projects, including the design of appropriate monitoring systems.
- Help in the communication process with local communities and volunteers, including frequent translation of materials in Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Assist with administrative duties such as filing, scanning, copying, and mailing.
- Archiving all related documents to Sync in timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of periodic reports.
- Conduct vetting for incentivized individuals and suppliers on monthly basis.
- Using appropriate monitoring tools (data collection forms, time sheets, supervisory checklist, etc).
- Where appropriate, work closely with partner organizations in completing the above tasks
- Participate in regular meetings and communication with the field, ensuring information sharing with Programs Manager and other team members, as well as keeping an accurate log of all meetings and share it with the programs officer for reporting and tracking.
- Contribute to routine collection, production, and sharing of monthly lessons learned; this is to be coordinated between all relevant programs departments.
- Attend the protection cluster meetings and all cluster meetings assigned by Programs manager.
- All other duties and tasks assigned by Programs manager.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience with human rights background.
- At least 2-3-year experience in similar field
- Able to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel and work extensively – sometimes at short notice, in difficult places and under long hours – according to a results-based approach
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Diligent in work processes.
- Flexible in schedule, attitude and work prioritization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word and MS Excel. Adobe suite preferred.
- Fluency in English and Arabic; ability to also communicate in Turkish a plus
- Previous NGO experience in a similar context a plus. If no NGO experience, strong previous work experience in project management, or experience working in a multinational position preferred.
- Legally to work in Turkey (Only applications from candidates with a Turkish citizenship are recommended to apply).
- Based in Gaziantep.
- Please note that applications will be reviewed on a regular basis and the job will remain posted until a qualified candidate is identified.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may please fill required information in the following link below: